Avocado oil is popular as healthy oil for many dishes. Also, it adds a different flavor to any food and makes it healthier. Adding this fruit to your diet can give you more nutrients that your body needs. Likewise, you may also use its oil to find comfort if you have a skin problem. Avocado oil benefits the skin by giving extra moisture and naturally blocks the sun’s harmful rays. One can either apply it directly on the skin or mix it with a beauty product.
1. Studies on Avocado Oil
Several studies show how it can benefit skin health. Most studies use it as it is on the skin while others combine it with other safe beauty products. Hence, when it comes to avocado oil benefits, you can count on its load of nutrients. For example, protein, fatty acids, vitamins A, D, and E are some. These benefits can give protection from possible skin damages.
Another study relates avocado oil to faster wound healing. Healthy fats in this fruit can help heal wounds faster.
2. It is Nourishing
Aside from the above nutrients, it also has potassium and lecithin. These nutrients can nourish the skin and makes it look healthy. The outside layer of the skin can absorb these nutrients faster. Therefore, it can help to produce new skin.
3. It Helps People with Eczema and Psoriasis
Another avocado benefit for the skin is its ability to health flakes and skin irritation. All of these signs are present in people with this skin condition. However, it is good to do a patch test. It is to know if your skin will react badly after applying it. Also, it can help you to know if you are allergic to it. Therefore, if nothing bad happens, then you continue using it.
4. It can Treat and Prevent Breakouts
Moreover, avocado benefits for skin with acne breakouts. One can leave it on the skin for a few minutes. After that, rinse it with warm water. Also, make sure to remove all oil. Excess oil can make the condition worse. Oil from the fruit can cure the swelling and redness of the cane.
5. Speed-up Healing
If you have wounds, you may use oil to speed up its healing process. However, it is better to ask a doctor. It is true if you have large and deep wounds. Also, it is good to cure swelling by increasing the production of collagen.
6. Cure Sunburn
Some people are more prone to having a sunburn. It is common for people who spend hours outside the sun. Therefore, applying one can soothe the affected skin. The benefits of avocado pear from the oil can serve as a protective layer on the skin.
7. Prevent Premature Aging
Avocado fruit is rich in healthy fats. Eating the fruit can give this effect. However, there are not enough studies on oil and aging.
8. Healthy Nails
Oil from the benefits of avocado pear can use as a nail hardener. Therefore, you can use it f you have brittle nails. Also, it can prevent your nails from breaking.
9. Usage of Avocado
Furthermore, there are many ways on how you can use oil from avocado for your skin.
- Use it as lotion- after taking a bath, you can use it as a lotion. Therefore, you can use it alone or put some in your favorite lotion.
- Facemask- you can use both the fruit and oil. Cut the fruit into a smaller size and put some oil to make a paste. After that, apply it to your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cream- you can make your face cream using coconut oil, avocado, oil beeswax, Shea butter, and vitamin E. you can melt all ingredient inside a pot and simmer it until it thickens. It will harden when it cools down. Additionally, store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use for Bathing- you may choose to add a few drops of the oil in your bathwater. After it, you will feel smoother and softer skin. Bathing with hot water can dry the skin. However, using oil can prevent the skin from drying.