Orange oil has derived from the peels of orange fruit. They extract orange peels using a method known as cold pressing. Also, studies have proven that orange oil has a lot of uses and health benefits as well. But just like in any other, you should be mindful of the side effects it might give.
Orange oil has a fragrance with calming effects on your body and mind. Hence, it can improve your focus and attention. Also, people who experience anxiety, sadness, stress, and frustrations can use this oil as a reliever. Additionally, it can also give you a harmonic environment all day.
If you want to use this as an aroma, do the following steps:
- Use a diffuser.
- Spray it to any part of your house.
- Drop oils to your car vent.
2. Treat Acne
The orange peels have healing properties that can treat your acne. Therefore, it has special effects that reduce dirt and swelling that is common for skin conditions. This oil contains minerals that can perform well compared to other essential oils.
To apply it to your skin, consider doing the following:
- Dip a cotton ball into the oil.
- Make sure to you mix it first with a base.
- Apply it to the affected skin.
When you inhaled orange oil, it can improve the blood flow of your body. Once your allergies are gone, orange oils can help to relieve the swelling inside.
What you can do is to inhale it using a handkerchief or cotton balls until you get better. Also, consider going to a doctor if it went to a serious condition.
4. Dental Hygiene
Moreover, orange oils are also good at killing bacteria. It can help to remove bad breath and other mouth problems. However, to fight the germs and viruses, consider doing the following:
- Add 1tbsp of salt to warm water.
- Include five drops of the oil.
- Put the water in your mouth for a minute.
- Gargle it for 30 seconds.
The natural elements of orange oils are best as a cleaning solution in removing dirt from your kitchen, bathroom, table, and counters. Hence, it can serve as your option instead of using strong solutions that may harm children.
Ways to use orange oil as a disinfectant includes:
- Put water into the bottle spray.
- Add ten drops of the oil.
- Share it well before using it.
6. Emotional Impact
Furthermore, wild orange essential oils can enlighten your mind and emotions. It can also give energy that will sustain you all day. Also, this oil might change your vision and perspective as it relaxes your mind.
You can use wild orange essential oils by doing the following:
- Diffuse it to freshen the air.
- Rub it to your palms and inhale it directly.
- Add drops to your water to boost energy.
7. Blood Pressure
Orange oil is known as a cure for high blood pressure. It improves the blood flow over your body and prevents you from having serious heart conditions. Using this oil can also lessen pain and head your headache. Applying the orange oil to your abdominal area can make you feel better and improve your blood flow even more.
8. Quality Sleep
There are so many essential oils that can help you to have a quality of sleep. Orange oils can be considered as one of them for their relaxing scent. It will calm your mind and give you peace.
Ways to use this oil include:
- Apply 5-8 drops of the oil on the water you will use for the shower.
- Inhale it using a steamer.
- Diffuse orange oil before you sleep.
Despite the benefits it can fully give, consider the following precautions before using orange oil to avoid complications:
- Orange oil must is good to mix with a carrier oil. It is very important to do a patch test before applying it to a larger part of your skin.
- It is not good to stay in direct sunlight after two hours of using it.
- This oil must be away from children below six years old. The best storage is in cool or dark places at home.
- If you are pregnant, take medications, consult your doctor before applying them to your skin, and use it internally.
- Too much usage of this oil might bring you harm. Take and apply it right.