People are searching for apple cider vinegar for weight loss in Google and other search engines. This topic has been one of the most searched items on the internet. Before you think of losing weight, it is right for you to find out what it is first. It comes from a fresh apple that has been crushed, distilled, and goes through the process of fermentation. Also, it has a high amount of acetic acid that makes it healthier. One can drink 1 to 2 teaspoon diluted in 1 cup of water. Therefore, one must not drink it alone.
The following is science base information on why it can help you lose weight.
1. Very Low in Calorie
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is based on scientific facts. It is a low-calorie drink. Therefore, it can help you to shed some pounds. The best time to drink is in the morning. A cup of water with a tsp. of AVC can do the trick. Many people can attest to its effectiveness. Hence, if you will search the internet, you can read true stories about it.
2. Avoid Fat Build-up
A study from Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry shows that acetic acid in ACV can avoid fat buildup. However, it is done using animal studies. Another one uses an apple cider diet for obese Japanese. It shows the same effect. As a result, some participants can lose some weight after the study.
3. It is Filling
According to the Journal of Clinical Nutrition found out that the ACV can make a person feel full. Therefore, it can stop a person from overeating. Also, it can avoid having a craving for sweet foods. As a result, a person will only eat lesser calories. Later on, it can result in weight loss.
4. Decrease in Appetite
Moreover, as you feel fuller, you will not feel a need to eat. Hence, the apple cider diet can lead to losing interest in eating foods high in carbohydrates. A study of people with heavy carbs meal shows a slowdown in emptying the stomach after drinking ACV with the meal. It is good for people with high sugar levels. Likewise, it means that their sugar will not spike up.
5. Maintain Lower Sugar Level
Furthermore, there is an increasing number of studies about its connection to lowering sugar. An apple vinegar diet can bring back normal sugar count in the blood.
6. How it is Use for Weight Loss?
The rule is not to take it purely. It is very high in acetic acid that can damage your throat and digestive tract if taken as it is. Therefore, take it with water to dilute it. There are many ways on how one can enjoy a diet with ACV.
- One can make a salad dressing out of it. You can mix it with a little honey and olive oil to enjoy a sweet and sour taste in your salad. Also, a salad is a mixture of green leafy vegetables and fruits that is very healthy.
- It is best to drink it before every meal. Therefore, you may drink it several times within the day.
- Although it is good, excess of it is also bad for health. The acid content may harm the stomach, so drink in moderation.
7. Some Bad Effects
Before you start an apple vinegar diet, it is good to ask your doctor first. Hence, it is essential if you are taking medicines. It can have bad side effects with other drugs and insulin.
Other Benefits of ACV
Losing weight is just a part of its huge benefit. Also, it comes with many health benefits.
- People with type 2 diabetes can take it to improve insulin sensitivity. However, one still needs to ask for their doctor’s advice.
- Moreover, it can help women with PCOS. Likewise, it is because of its effect on losing weight.
- Acetic acid can help fight bacteria. Therefore, one can stay away from having an infection.
If you want to take ACV for losing weight, you should not rush. Drinking a lot in just a day will not give you the result. Above all, losing weight is effective with an increase in physical activities.