Essential oils have natural ingredients, usually from plants. Hence, one can get it through steam or pressure. Likewise, it is best to smell their amazing scents and enjoy their healing benefit. Also, it may have the following special ingredients that are good fr overall health.
What can it do?
If you love these oils, then you can get rid of:
Moreover, these oils are usually used in aromatherapy. Also, it is a treatment that uses natural plant extracts. It helps to:
- Develop health and your well-being.
- Strengthen immunity.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Make you feel calm.
- Boost your mood and energy.
- Improves your focus
Therefore, if you’re highly interested in trying it, here are the six ways to use these healing oils.
1. Smelling the Scent
Furthermore, having these oils can clear your mind. Hence, there are many ways for you to benefit from it.
Moreover, the easiest way is to apply your chosen essential oil to your handkerchief. Also, you can put ten drops of it. After that, smell the aroma to calm your stressed body.
Another way is to make steam. Hence, it can be done by adding ten drops of essential oil to 100mls of hot water. Afterward, you can put it on a towel, place it on your head, breathes, and relax.
In here, you must use diffusers to cover the place with a scent of your own choice. Therefore, it is important to follow the directions in using the device. Also, it sometimes functions with heat and water.
How to Use it?
Moreover, the best time in using your diffuser is before bedtime to promote relaxation:
- Four drops Lavender
- 3 drops Cedarwood
- 2 drops Frankincense
- Cotton Balls
Dip cotton balls on your essential oils. Afterward, place it in the area where you want to smell the scent. Also, put it on your palms and close to your nose. This process is best if you have:
- Mood swings
- Body pain
- Headaches and migraines
2. Topical Use
Furthermore, essential oils can be used when bathing. It is also best as a treatment that may benefit you even more.
- It is good to put 12 drops of the oils with a teaspoon of milk, vegetable oil, or honey before taking a bath.
- You can dilute your chosen essential oils together with water or body gel, to make a bubble bath.
- Also, choose your mix as long as it is not irritating your skin. You can directly rub it onto your skin and relax while taking your bath.
3. Aromatherapy Massage
Aromatherapy Massage, also known as Swedish massage therapy, is widely used for:
- Improving your mood.
- Making you relaxed.
- Manage your pain.
- Detoxify your body.
- Fight your cold and flu symptoms.
- Heal some of your skin conditions.
- Treat sore muscles.
Moreover, it is best in doing the massage. Hence, some stores offer aromatherapy massage from malls. However, if you don’t have enough time and money for it, consider doing the following steps at home:
- Pick the essential oil that you need.
- Be careful in choosing what you will use to avoid skin irritations.
- Also, think if you want the essential oils in the air or directly applied to your skin.
- Make sure that your stomach is not full, so it will not get upset after the massage.
- Immediately drink your water after the process.
- Lastly, take a bath to remove the excess oil left in your body.
4. Special Considerations
Before applying any of it to your body, make sure to ask your doctor first, especially for a health condition such as:
- People with skin conditions
- You are too young
- Those who have allergies
- You have treatments
5. Think of the Purpose
Choosing the essential oil will depend on your purpose. Therefore, there are specific oils that can:
- Imrpve your mood.
- Treat your burns.
- Reduce your feeling of loneliness.
6. Types of Oil to Use
In fact, the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy claimed that the prominent aromatherapy oils are:
- clary sage
- Roman chamomile
- tea tree
- ylang ylang